Balance: 0.00000000 BCH
- I believe that BIP100, BIP101, BIP102, and BIP103 increase scale without increasing scalablity, potentially a cost to security.
- I believe that Unlimited blocksize is bad for Bitcoin because it diminishes incentive to pay fees and in the long term it makes mining unprofitable.
- I believe that If non-Core hard fork wins, major holders will sell BTC, driving price into the ground
- I doubt that BIP101 is better than BIP100
- I believe that BIP101, BIP102, and BIP103 increase scale without increasing scalablity, potentially a cost to security.
- I doubt that In the event of a fork, I will sell RBF BlockStream Core Coins and buy Classic Bitcoins
- I believe that Bitcoin's should not adopt hard-forks except with the widest possible support.
- I doubt that BIP 101 is the implemented and tested solution that gives Bitcoin a chance to scale with respect to the long term technological trends (and can be fixed without a new hard fork if they discontinue).
- I believe that The status quo is better than BIP101.
- I doubt that BIP101 is better than the status quo
- I doubt that RBF (Replace-By-Fee) policy should NOT be adopted because it breaks 0-conf transactions and needlessly imposes extra development costs on existing merchants