Balance: 0.00000000 BCH
- I believe that In the event of a fork, I will sell RBF BlockStream Core Coins and buy Classic Bitcoins
- I doubt that If non-Core hard fork wins, major holders will sell BTC, driving price into the ground
- I believe that BIP101 is better than the status quo
- I doubt that Moderation policy by Theymos removes distractions by poor trolls.
- I doubt that Unlimited blocksize is bad for Bitcoin because it diminishes incentive to pay fees and in the long term it makes mining unprofitable.
- I believe that Block size limit should be increased to 8 mb as soon as possible
- I doubt that The status quo is better than BIP101.
- I believe that We need big block (eg: 8M, BU, Classic) now rather than Bitcoin Core's softfork SW
- I doubt that Micropayment channels and other tools can help Bitcoin reach all applications for money, without compromising Bitcoin's most valuable properties.
- I believe that Bitcoin Unlimited's path to solve Bitcoin's scaling issues is better than Bitcoin Core's