Balance: 2772.16563922 BCH
- I believe that Bitcoin Unlimited's path to solve Bitcoin's scaling issues is better than Bitcoin Core's
- I doubt that Micropayment channels and other tools can help Bitcoin reach all applications for money, without compromising Bitcoin's most valuable properties.
- I doubt that Segregated Witness is a good short-term approach to scaling Bitcoin capacity
- I doubt that Moderation policy by Theymos removes distractions by poor trolls.
- I doubt that Unlimited blocksize is bad for Bitcoin because it diminishes incentive to pay fees and in the long term it makes mining unprofitable.
- I believe that UASF is a Sybil attack on Bitcoin
- I believe that Block size limit should be increased to 8 mb as soon as possible
- I believe that the creation of Blockstream was the most damaging thing to ever happen to Bitcoin.
- I doubt that BIP148 UASF is better than the status quo