Balance: 0.00000000 BCH
- I believe that SegWit (as currently implemented by Core) subsidizes witness data and diminishes the potential for future on-chain transaction capacity increases.
- I believe that the entire reddit.com/r/Bitcoin moderation team should be banned from Reddit.
- I believe that Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto
- I believe that The bitcoin-abc client and big block fork (BitcoinCash) is a better roadmap than both Segwit AND Segwit2x.
- I believe that Block size limit should be increased to 8 mb as soon as possible